I don't have anything specific to write about today, so I've decided compile a short list of newsworthy items you may find interesting as we head into the weekend:
- First and foremost, I'll be at Rhinebeck tomorrow and meeting up with a bunch of my knitting buddies. If you're going, let me know and we can meet up and talk about our latest stash enhancements. On my must-buy list are a turkish spindle and more Size US1 circular needles. Everything else is "just" fiber and yarn.
- Not only is my Really Easy Slouchy Beanie in the Top 50 over at AllFreeCrochet.com, but it's #4 on the "What's Hot" list! Have you made one yet?
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day over at Patternworks with 15% Off Yarn. Valid One Day Only, with Offer Code PWYARN, 10/17/15.
- Save an Additional 20% Off Clearance at Patternworks. Valid with Offer Code PWWOW, 10/21-10/25.
- Enjoy Your First Month of classes at CreativeBug FREE With Code: HALLOWEEN
I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend and get to play with yarn as much as I will :) I've been told the 2.5-hour drive to Rhinebeck, NY will be worth my time and the exhaustion resulting from waking up at 5AM.
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to products or discounts that I think are totally cool and relevant to you. I would never post something I didn't have complete trust in, so please know these links are meant to better server your crafting.