I'm sure you all know by now that I do a lot of "I really want to make this" posts and then I never do. I have all the ambition in the world and never enough time! But... that doesn't keep my from drooling over awesome goodness.
So today, I'm linking up some of the newest Crochet Today July/Aug patterns (if you haven't picked up the latest issue, do so now). They also redid their website, which makes my life a lot easier, so make sure to check that out, too!
- School of Fish Pillows - I'm trying to find a way to justify making these by coming up with places I could put them in our apartment... and I've decided they don't match anything, but would still look really cute wherever!
- Whimsical Watermelons - Okay, my friends' babies need to grow up a little now so I can make this adorable hat and blanket set for everyone, hear me?
- Catch a Wave - I usually shy away from blankets because even baby blanket, to me, are super overwhelming and can't really hold my attention. This seems like a nice summer-long brain break to me, though, and I do love Designer Sport...
- Flippy the Fish - Um, yes. Multiple times yes. Too cute to bear!
- Lace & Amethyst Wrap - I've never made a wrap before, and this one looks like it might be a fun first-foray into them :)
As always, all of the patterns and article are wonderful, and Nick will tell you that my eyes light up whenever I get home from work to an issue of CT on our table. These are just a few of the great projects you'll find this summer!