Can't knit or crochet? Buy the actual headband in my shop! You can purchase them pre-made, or please allow me to make one in your favorite color :)
The following pattern is based off a headband Whitney from The City wears in an episode. I, for one, have not seen the episode, but someone posted a picture of the headband for another purpose and I kind of loved it.
- Any medium-weight yarn will do!
- Size 7US 16" circular knitting needles
- Marker or a different colored yarn for marking your round
- CO 84
- Rows 1-7: (k1, p2) around;
- Next 3": k around;
- Last 7 Rows: (k1, p2) around
- BO, weave in ends
- The pattern used in the above photo is the Leona Flower, available for free here.