Hi, and welcome back to the Beer Knits Podcast! This special edition focuses on one topic and one topic only: RHINEBECK! If you're not familiar with the New York Sheep and Wool Family Festival, then you're missing out on one of the most premier events for knitters everywhere.
Watch the video above for more details about my first experience, or click here to read my in-depth blog post!
Don't forget to join the Ravelry group for regular podcast updates.
Barreled (Stash Enhancement):
- The Buffalo Wool Co Spare Squares Hat Kit
- Snyder Spindles Turkish Spindle, Sheep
- Dragonfly Fibers Pixie, Turning Leaves
- Dragonfly Fibers Pixie, African Daisy
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, Lightweight, Rhinebeck 2015 (exclusive!!!)
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, Mediumweight, Fire on the Mountain
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, Lightweight, Shabby Chic Oasis
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, Silkie, Hue Inheritance
- Into the Whirled Pakokku Sock, Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey, Palindrome Paints
I met up with:
...so make sure to check out their channels, too!