Hello, and welcome back to the Beer Knits podcast! I apologize for posting this so late. I recorded it last week and it took awhile to edit. To be honest, I was mostly dreading all the admin stuff (like compiling all my project links for the show notes)! But here we are again :)
If you're a new viewer, thanks for checking me out and I hope you enjoy what you see. Either way, make sure to pop on over to the Ravelry group and introduce yourself so we can chat about all the projects mentioned in this episode!
This Week’s Featured Beer
Bottled (Finished Projects)
- Barley, a super fun Valentine's Day gift for my hubby that's working up delightfully fast in Madelinetosh Vintage.
- My Pet Pigeons as a gift for a colleague who gave me a spinning wheel.
- Tears of Joy hat, whose pattern I designed for the Blitsy Creative Team
Brewing (Current Projects)
- Topogaphy Kerchief KAL on instgram. Follow the hashtags #topographykal and #topographykalfin to see what everyone's been making!
- Log Cabin Baby Blankets for a friend who's having twin girls
Barreled (Stash Enhancement)
- Araucania Yarns Huasco in color 103 Wine
- FibroFibers Nightfall Fingering Weight Shawl Ball in Cherry
- Woolverine Fibers 2oz braid Ashand Bay Baltic Merino for spinning
New on the Blog
- Free Knitting Pattern: Tears of Joy Hat
- Finished: Barley Hat
- Finished: Crashing Waves
- Review: 2015 January KnitCrate
- Free Crochet Pattern: Really Easy V-Stitch Beanie