Hello, and welcome back to the Beer Knits podcast! If you're a new viewer, thanks for checking me out and I hope you enjoy what you see. Either way, make sure to pop on over to the Ravelry group and introduce yourself so we can chat about all the projects mentioned in this episode!
This Week’s Featured Beer
Bottled (Finished Projects)
- Lapidary (from the December 2014 KnitCrate) using Sunrise Fiber Co. Frolic Sport in Electric Indigo and Jelly Bean. Like what you see? You can make cool projects like this by subscribing to their monthly or bi-monthly yarn and pattern delivery service PLUS get 10% off your first purchase.
Brewing (Current Projects)
- Crashing Waves by Grace Akhrem using madelinetosh prairie in Holi Festival. This project is part of Grace's KAL over in her Ravelry group, which started on January 10th and runs until January 31st.
- Topogaphy Kerchief KAL
Barreled (Stash Enhancement)
- Marrakech Spice from Voolenvine Yarns in her Blitzed base
This Week on the Blog
- Finished: Lapidary
- Yarn Haul: Pepperberry Knits and Knitter's Pride from Loop
- KAL: Grace Akhrem's Crashing Waves