Hello, and welcome back to the Beer Knits podcast! If you're a new viewer, thanks for checking me out and I hope you enjoy what you see. Either way, make sure to pop on over to the Ravelry group and introduce yourself so we can chat about all the projects mentioned in this episode!
This Week’s Featured DRINK:
Bottled (Finished Projects)
Brewing (Current Projects)
- Lapidary (from the December 2014 KnitCrate) using Sunrise Fiber Co. Frolic Sport in Electric Indigo and Jelly Bean. Like what you see? You can make cool projects like this by subscribing to their monthly or bi-monthly yarn and pattern delivery service PLUS get 10% off your first purchase.
- Crashing Waves by Grace Akhrem using madelinetosh prairie in Holi Festival. This project is part of Grace's KAL over in her Ravelry group, which started on January 10th and runs until January 31st. It's not too late to join in if you have some lace yarn sitting around!
Barreled (Stash Enhancement)
This Week on the Blog
- I'm an AllFreeCrochet.com Top Crochet Blogger for 2014
- Finished: Gallatin Scarf for Mom
- 2015 Calendar: Men in Knitwear
- Currently reading: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami