- School of Fish Pillows - I'm trying to find a way to justify making these by coming up with places I could put them in our apartment... and I've decided they don't match anything, but would still look really cute wherever!
- Whimsical Watermelons - Okay, my friends' babies need to grow up a little now so I can make this adorable hat and blanket set for everyone, hear me?
- Catch a Wave - I usually shy away from blankets because even baby blanket, to me, are super overwhelming and can't really hold my attention. This seems like a nice summer-long brain break to me, though, and I do love Designer Sport...
- Flippy the Fish - Um, yes. Multiple times yes. Too cute to bear!
- Lace & Amethyst Wrap - I've never made a wrap before, and this one looks like it might be a fun first-foray into them :)
As always, all of the patterns and article are wonderful, and Nick will tell you that my eyes light up whenever I get home from work to an issue of CT on our table. These are just a few of the great projects you'll find this summer!